Our Customer Service team is here to help. However, due to Covid 19 most of our colleagues are now working from home and some of our phone lines may not be open at present. To provide you with the best possible service, we have outlined the ways you can contact our teams below.
For information on:
- Protection, Savings and Investments Phone (01) 523 9810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pensions before retirement Phone (01) 511 9204 or email email@example.com
- Personal Retirement Savings Account (PRSA) Phone (01) 5239705 or email individualPRSA@newireland.ie
- Pensions at / after retirement Phone (01) 617 2796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make a claim on your Life Assurance policy Phone (01) 617 2974 or email email@example.com
The phone lines above are currently open from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. You can however email us at any time at the email addresses provided, and we will be in touch as quickly as possible. When emailing us, please include your full name, contact details and policy number (if applicable) with your query. Alternatively, you can contact your financial broker or advisor who will be happy to help.
We look forward to helping you.