As an employer/trustee, you have a choice of a Defined Contribution Group Retirement Plan or a Group PRSA arrangement. Each scheme has its advantages so it is important to get professional advice to help you select the most appropriate company pension scheme for you and your employees’ needs.
To find out more about the company pension options available to you please read our brochure on Providing Benefits for Employees.
Choice Of Company Pension Plans From New Ireland
Our Defined Contribution Group Retirement Plan and Group PRSA Plan both offer:
- Competitive and transparent charges.
- Tailored member service.
- Online access to view plan for both Employers and Employees.
- Wide range of investment funds.
1. Investment Choice – Defined contribution group retirement plan
In conjunction with our Fund Managers we offer a broad range of funds, with options to suit every risk appetite.
Our Investment Choice solution offers:
- Flexibility – Employers can opt to offer choice on the main scheme or AVC scheme only.
- Choice –Members can pick from a suite of pension investment funds.
- IRIS – Ireland’s longest running pension lifestyling strategy, tailors the investment strategy for each member, depending on his or her term to retirement.
For more information on the funds available, read our Investment Choice Brochure.
2. Investment Choice – Group PRSA
We offer your employees a wide range of funds to choose from, provided by two of the leading fund managers in Ireland. We recognise that everyone is different, which is why our PRSA investment funds include options to suit individuals at different stages in their lives, with different needs and retirement goals.
While it is important to offer employees a choice of funds, some employees may not wish to make an investment decision. To cater for this a default investment strategy is available. The default investment strategy for New Ireland’s Standard PRSA is the lifestyle pension fund called the IRIS Retirement Fund.
IRIS – Ireland’s longest running pension lifestyling strategy, tailors the investment strategy for each member, depending on his or her term to retirement.
If you are interested in a Group PRSA arrangement, read our Employers Guide to Group PRSAs