While December saw no sign of a ‘Santa rally’, markets have enjoyed a jolly January with both equities and bonds making gains.
In this latest market review, Kevin Quinn, Chief Investment Strategist, shares his view as to what contributed to this, as well as looking at the five key return drivers from January 2023:
- European market performance.
- The impact of China’s re-opening.
- Encouraging inflation news.
- Interest rate expectations.
- Company earnings slowdown.
To find out more, click here.